top of page
The ZAHN, a modern table with a lightweight look, is built with solid construction to last through countless meals and parties.
With no right angles in the base and almost no end-grain to be seen on the tabletop, this table achieves a simple look while having a quiet and subtle complexity that intrigues those looking closely.
Combining solid hardwood with metal accents, the ZAHN will keep you finding a new feature at every new angle.
The ZAHN features
- Solid traditional joinery including a wedged through mortise and tenon
- Metal bracing for strength and a subtle accent unseen from the top
- Metal cuffs protecting the most vulnerable parts of the table legs c
- Breadboard ends to keep the table flat through seasonal moisture-causing wood movement
- Durable wood finish with a natural look and feel
-Customizable wood species and metal color/finish
-Pictured in American black walnut with blackened steel and white oak with white painted steel
ZAHN is German for tooth
Order the ZAHN today.
bottom of page