top of page
The ZAHN, a modern table with a lightweight look, is built with solid construction to last through countless meals and parties.
With no right angles in the base and almost no end-grain to be seen on the tabletop, this table achieves a simple look while having a quiet and subtle complexity that intrigues.
Combining white oak with white metal accents and the few small walnut inlays, the ZAHN will keep you finding a new feature at every new angle viewed from.
The ZAHN features
- Solid joinery wedged through mortise and tenon
- Metal bracing for strength and a subtle accent unseen from the top
- Metal cuffs protecting the legs and providing a pleasing aesthetic
- Breadboard ends to keep the table flat through seasonal expansion and contraction whilst hiding end grain
- Natural beeswax and oil finish that is as durable as the table
ZAHN is German for tooth
Order the ZAHN today.
bottom of page