top of page
A tribute to California's Central Coast, The BIXBY represents two major landmarks travelled by most who have visited this special place. With a steel rendition of Big Sur's Bixby Creek Bridge topped with a live edge Claro walnut slab that comes cut from the historic trees over a century old that line Spreckels Boulevard, The BIXBY beckons adventures of the Central Coast told by John Steinbeck.
With the welded steel base and the solid slab top, this entry table is certain to last generations, just as the Bixby Creek Bridge and the trees on Spreckels Boulevard have. The natural and rustic feel of the live edge claro walnut top paired with the industrial style welded steel base may remind you of the rugged coastline that the Bixby Creek Bridge resides on in California's Big Sur.
The BIXBY features
- A Welded Ornamental Steel Base depicting the Bixby Creek Valley spanned by Big Sur's Bixby Creek Bridge
- Live edge air-dried Claro Walnut slab salvaged from 100 year old trees that once lined Spreckels' historic Spreckels Boulevard
- Butterfly key inlay stabilizing cracks in the live edge top.
- A sanded and clear coated bright metal finish on the steel base
- A durable wood finish with a natural look and feel
The BIXBY Will Educe
Order the BIXBY today.
bottom of page